Open for Inspection Times
14 Pelican St, Erskine Park, NSW 2759
ATTRACTIVE FAMILY RESIDENCE IN A SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC STREET
Located in one of Erskine Park’s most convenient locations adjacent to Warbler Reserve, 14 Pelican Street is close proximity (approx 900m) to Aldi, IGA and Erskine Park Shopping Precinct including James Erskine Public and Erskine Park High Schools. The home is on a levelled 561m2 land parcel with North Easterly aspect offering complete privacy and enjoyment for the whole family.
- Easy front door access to formal lounge areas, kitchen and separate dining area.
- Open plan style kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar, European stainless steel appliances.
- Three bedrooms main with built –in-robes.
- Separate shower, bath and toilet.
- Split system A/C.
- Internal laundry with easy access to backyard.
- Large levelled with North Easterly aspect totally private backyard.
- Easy street access to double LUG and shed.
- Close proximity to local parks, bus stop and M4 freeway.
Private Home Inspections
Under NSW COVID-19 current Rules and Restrictions the property will be available for Private Inspections to single persons only. To arrange an appointment please contact Nathan Mainhoff during business hours.
Mon – Sat. Mbl: 0488 783 888.
3D Property Tour
Sales Contract copy on request
Price Guide: $895,950 - $945,950 O.N.O
Agent: Nathan MAINHOFF
Mbl: 0488 783 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Monday to Saturday