Open for Inspection Times
Sat 3 Oct
09:30AM - 10:00AM
3/41 Alva Terrace, Gordon Park, QLD 4031
Quiet FULLY FURNISHED apartment & NBN Internet Included
This beautifully renovated and fully furnished first floor two-bedroom apartment sets a new standard of living in the sought-after quiet suburb Gordon Park. With all the hard work already having been done. All you need to do is move in!
Walk through the front door and set your eyes upon the spacious, beautifully decorated living room which backs onto a private balcony to allow an abundance of natural light and a cool breeze to filter throughout the apartment. The recently renovated kitchen boasts an impressive array of stainless steel appliances, a large wrap around stone look bench top and a huge amount of cupboard space. This area blends seamlessly into the dining area which is complimented by the large glass sliding doors that lead out onto the second private balcony.
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and windows to the beautiful mango tree lined aspect outside. The stylish bathroom offers a large walk in shower, a stone look benchtop, white cabinetry and a separate toilet. This property is a never ending list of positives with a double garage downstairs with loads of extra space for storage!
- Fully furnished including fridge & washing machine
- Unlimited NBN Internet connection
- 2 Large bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Stylish renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- 2 Tandem car garage spots & laundry (Washing machine included)
- Newly renovated kitchen with large wrap around stone look benchtop, stainless steel appliances (fridge included)
- Air-conditioned living areas
- Whisper quiet location and the Unit is located at the back of the block to enhance your privacy
- Secure and safe access
Gordon Park is perfectly situated for quick access to the CBD and also enjoys easy access to all major transport corridors including the Clem 7 tunnel and Northern Bus way. Also situated within walking distance to popular Kedron Brook Parklands and Bikeways, local shops and cafes.