Open for Inspection Times
Sat 6 Jun
12:00PM - 12:40PM
11 Statham Ave, North Rocks, NSW 2151
Desirable, Private, Sunny & Spacious Family Home
Attention Families and Investors !!
Occupying a prime lifestyle position in an ultra-convenient location is this outstanding entertainer and family home.
Currently leased to a great tenant at $715 per week. Why not lease back to this young family for now and move-in at a later date and enjoy your lavish surroundings and sheer ease of living.
Featuring plenty of natural sunlight and lots of space, its located in one of Sydney's desirable suburbs.
Additional features include:
• Large 708.2sqm block with a lovely wide frontage of 20.688 metres (approx.) landscaped gardens & a private east facing courtyard.
• Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Two bathrooms for your family's convenience
• Plenty of space, including a large rumpus room, formal lounge/dining area and meals area.
• A charming kitchen includes stone benches, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
• Ducted air-conditioning
• A superb covered entertaining area overlooks a lovely saltwater in-ground pool.
• Detached double garage with automatic door
Very sought after location close to Parks, transport, and a short drive to Westmead Hospitals, Parramatta CBD, M2 & M4 motorways. Walk to quality schools such as Christ The King & North Rocks Public School and easy access to reputable private schools such as The Kings & Tara - less than 1km from Kingsdene Shopping Village as well as buses at your doorstep to both Epping and Parramatta Train Stations.