Open for Inspection Times
34 Reserve Street, Wembley, WA 6014
Quiet Family Retreat - Paradise Living
Spacious, fully furnished and equipped 4-bedroom house located in a tree-lined quiet street, close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, parks, golf, tennis and other sporting facilities. Great private location with 8 minutes to the beach or the city.
The house has multiple living zones, at the front and the back of the house, including a large covered Alfresco area perfect for outdoor dining & BBQ, directly adjacent to a solar-heated swimming pool with rockery, waterfall feature and mature gardens with fruit trees.
The single-storey house is family and pet friendly, with a secure back yard. The
house has fully ducted air conditioning (cooling and heating), a security system and is fully furnished and equipped with all amenities. There is also an option for the house to be only partially furnished.
The house is located within the school catchment areas for Wembley Primary School, Shenton College and Churchlands Senior High School.
• A warm welcoming entry hall featuring rich vibrant jarrah floors, high ceilings and intricate period woodwork.
• Front lounge and family/games room.
• Spacious Master bedroom with double walk-in robe in the front area of the house
• Recently refurbished en-suite bathroom with large shower.
• One bedroom next to the master bedroom, easily convertible to a Nursery or Home office .
• Two bedrooms at the back of the house with built-in robes.
• Family bathroom with both shower and bath tub, and a separate toilet.
• All three bedrooms have King Single (2) or Single (1) beds with a trundle that allows to sleep 1 additional person per room, so the 4 bedrooms together can sleep up to 8 people. The front lounge also has a sofa bed that could sleep an additional 2 people.
• Large open-plan kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space plus an island bench and a pantry. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas hot plate, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, water purifier, cutlery and crockery.
• The free-flowing family room and internal dining has tiled flooring, with sliding doors opening to a paved side garden terrace and a very spacious and newly refurbished Alfresco area at the back of the house.
• The resort-style Alfresco entertaining area (4x10m) is accessed through a large sliding door, opening your life up to full indoor-outdoor living. The covered Alfresco area contains a BBQ and can seat larger groups of people, making it ideal for relaxed family living and corporate entertaining.
• A solar-heated swimming pool with sail shade, glass fencing, rockery and waterfall feature is set in lush greenery and exudes tranquility and relaxation.
• Established reticulated lawns and gardens include fruit trees/shrubs (Lemon, Lime, Mango, Fig, Feijoa, Grape, Passionfruit), and attract a variety of bird life.
• Garden shed.
• Fully insulated throughout, security doors and screens, security system.
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• 2 TVs, 2 DVD/BluRay players. Foosball table (can be removed).
• Double carport.
The house is perfect for those who seek a 'low maintenance' family home in a quiet, tree-lined street with walking distance to Wembley Primary School, public transport, local shops, cafes, restaurants and parks.
We'd love to welcome you to this little paradise!