Open for Inspection Times
Mon 3 Feb
05:45PM - 06:20PM
Sat 1 Feb
11:00AM - 11:45AM
60 / 59-61 Good Street, Westmead, NSW 2145
‘Desirable Home Unit with Low Strata Levies & in Top Location’
Asking Price: ‘$627,000 to $657,000’
Perfectly located within the most sought after ‘Westmead Public School Catchment’ & short walk to ‘Westmead Train Station’ is this delightful and cleverly designed full brick home unit.
Whether your looking for your First Home, Investment Property, downsizing or upgrading, than look no further than this spacious apartment -
• Size: 90sq.m; 107sq.m including large lock-up garage.
• Very reasonable strata levies, i.e. $546.80 per quarter further compliments this desirable property.
• Ideally positioned on the first floor, this spacious apartment features a lovely easterly aspect with some of the best views from within this lovingly maintained development.
• A beautiful balcony offers a sense of tranquility with its sunny & pleasant outlook to the buildings landscaped gardens and Parramatta Park – there’s the added benefit of building access to Parramatta Park.
• The large master bedroom offers space for a king size bed – includes large built-in, fully tiled ensuite & its own private balcony with a breezy and picturesque outlook onto the trees.
• The flooring consists of quality floor-boards throughout & tiles in all the wet areas.
• Modern kitchen features large windows, gas cooking, dishwasher, large fridge cavity & lovely sunny outlook.
• Well-maintained bathroom includes separate shower and bath-tub and has a large window with private leafy outlook.
• Two split system reverse cycle air conditioners & GAS connection for heating should ensure comfort all year around.
• Dual entry points provide easy access to the large lock-up garage as well as the beautiful swimming pool / gazebo within this resort style complex.
• So close to it all – approximately 550 metres from Westmead Public School, 800 metres from Westmead Train Station, 1.3km from Westmead Public Hospital and a short stroll to Parramatta Park, Cafes & Restaurants.