Open for Inspection Times
Thu 13 Jun
10:00AM - 10:30AM
Sat 15 Jun
01:30PM - 02:00PM
Sun 16 Jun
02:15PM - 02:45PM
20 Eurimbla St, Thornton, NSW 2322
Spacious, Stylish & Ultra Convenient.
Combining the finest in modern fixtures with that character cottage feel, this home pushes the boundaries in contemporary style and country comfort. Immediately you are greeted by an ambience, that can only be created by natural light, filtering through the 2 main living areas. If you are seeking the perfect family home, this charming abode ticks all of the boxes, as well as presenting with some extra special bonus features.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 of which are king sized and boast brand new, well
appointed built in wardrobes.
- Flexible floor plan offers 2 large living areas with an option for formal
lounge/dining and an abundance of space for the growing family.
- Idyllically set back from the street behind secure fencing with
immaculately manicured front lawn and a fresh modern colour palette on
- Centrally located open plan kitchen is complete with dishwasher, Fisher
& Paykel/Chef appliances and glass front display cabinet.
- Delightful entertaining balcony with timber balustrading and skylight
overlooks the sun drenched back yard.
- The private backyard has a highly sought after Northern aspect, is child
friendly and well maintained.
- Full bathroom updated to the finest in contemporary standards with
above counter basin, frameless shower screen and rainfall shower
- Internal laundry with additional WC.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and ceiling fans in
the bedrooms ensure maximum comfort while complimenting a
refreshing flow of fresh air throughout the home.
- Energy efficient household promotes low living expenses where turning
on the lights is not necessary during the light of day.
- Plenty of space for study or office while still utilising all of the 4
- Carport and additional car space.
- Brand new 250L hot water system fitted with anti-scald valve.
- Bonus under house storage space.
- Ultra convenient location with reputable Thornton Public School,
shopping village, train station, playing fields, library and local
restaurants only a short stroll away. Other local proximities include:
- 5 minutes to Maitland Private Hospital.
- 5 minutes to the M1 Motorway.
- 10 minutes to the recently refurbished Green Hills Shopping Centre
- 25 minutes to Newcastle CBD and the foreshores of beautiful beaches.
- 40 minutes to The Hunter Valley and Australia’s finest Vineyards. Whether its family life, entertaining or convenience you are seeking, this home boldly states that the 3 are not mutually exclusive! This 4 bedroom free standing home is a rare find in Thornton in its price range. Be quick, it won’t last long!