Open for Inspection Times
202/239 Napier St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
The heart of Fitzroy, just bring your bags fully furnished
Available for 3, 6 or 12 months lease. Utilities and internet included in rent. Bond $4000.
Inspection Wednesday 20 March at 6.00pm to 6.30pm and Wednesday 27 March at 6.00pm to 6.30pm.
C.F Row apartment building is less than 12 months old and has won a number of architectural design awards. Behind the original brick facade is the tastefully designed 3 level apartment building. This beautifully appointed two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, with 60s inspired interior design is a very relaxing space with a sunny outdoor area. The apartment is fully furnished, kitchen fully equipped with cutlery, dinnerware pots pans, plus bath towels linen, bedding and a Smart TV. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Fitzroy, located between Brunswick St, and Smith St, close to cafes bars and public transport, Melbourne museum and the city. This residence offers the complete lifestyle package with its exceptional accommodation and location.
- Open plan lounge and dining area opening onto balcony area to relax and entertain in style.
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with high end Miele appliances, dishwasher and ample storage.
- Two good sized bedrooms both BIRs, master with ensuite and walk in shower.
- Main bathroom includes walk in spacious shower.
- European laundry complete with washer and dryer.
- lots of storage throughout, including linen cupboard, plus more.
- Complete with security entrance, secure basement parking and facility building manager.
In addition you will enjoy the convenience of Woolworths and Coles supermarket and cafes within 5 minutes walk. The trams are at the end of the street or alternatively a brisk 15 minute walk to Bourke Street, this apartment is all about lifestyle!
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure this apartment, contact Rangi Wilson via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.