Open for Inspection Times
Sun 17 Feb
11:30AM - 12:30PM
27/125-129 Oak Rd, Kirrawee, NSW 2232
Quiet and renovated ground floor apartment
Ready for you to move in, fully renovated with a fresh modern style in a great location that suits easy living. Less than a five minute walk away is the new South Village (including a Coles and Aldi), well known restaurants and cafes (including Moim Japanese, White Horse coffee and Howling Forest café) Kirrawee train station and a new childcare centre. Also within walking or a short drives distance is The Prince pub, Bourke street bakery, Shark Island brewery, numerous fitness facilities including ClimbFit rock climbing gym, Bunnings and The Royal National Park with many walking and mountain biking tracks.
- Open plan living with a nice undercover balcony.
- Generous cupboard space in the kitchen with a walk in corner pantry.
- Stone kitchen benchtop, glass stovetop, 80 Litre built in Westinghouse oven, large corner sink and glass splashback.
- Quality ARC Bamboo floorboards.
- Painted just prior to Christmas.
- Fresh and bright bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling.
- Set back from the street front away from traffic noise
- A well maintained secure building with intercom entry.
- New locks on windows and balcony door.
- Includes all blinds and fittings.
- Single lockup garage.
- Visitor parking on site.
- Priced below the NSW governments First Home Owners grant threshold.
Strata fees $556 pq
Note: bird doesn’t come with unit.