Open for Inspection Times
Sat 2 Feb
10:00AM - 10:45AM
66 Sherbrooke St, Ainslie, ACT 2602
Outstanding living in the inner north
This beautifully renovated 'Riley Newsome' weatherboard cottage has been brought back to life. With the inclusion of a brand new kitchen, bathroom and COLORBOND roof, modern double-glazed timber sash windows, basswood plantation shutters, Regency wood fireplace, spotted gum underfoot with the character of vertical weatherboard cladding is a must see.
The luxury living, and entertaining continues in this beautifully landscaped block with a sun-swept outdoor entertaining area, private lawns, established gardens and fruit trees.
Functional in design, this home consists of three generous sized bedrooms and another connecting bedroom for a nursery or study. The open plan living, dining and modern kitchen area offers comfort with a sunny disposition and is beautifully finished with meticulous attention-to-detail. The Oak-topped kitchen boasts high-end Miele and Smeg appliances, while a large central island bench makes food preparation a breeze.
Built from the stud, this renovated home features new plumbing and electrics as well as underfloor, ceiling and roof insulation with soundproofing throughout the walls. The once open fireplace has been replaced with a Berwick inbuilt wood insert which features an air wash system and two-speed fan brings a functional and aesthetically pleasing focus point in your home.
Special features include ducted heating and evaporative cooling, LED down lights, walk in pantry/laundry, double glazing throughout, a generous sized garage and garden shed.
Immerse yourself within inner city living in a leafy street. Enjoy the artisan offerings of the Ainslie shops - only a short stroll away. There's nothing quite like hearing the joy of children playing with North Ainslie Primary school across the way, which offers a wide-open green space as well as a playground and a bike adventure trail - perfect for those little tikes.
For more details including the contract for sale and building report, go to
At a glance...
- Private and secure garden block
- North aspect to the living areas
- Three generous sized bedrooms with connecting nursery/study
- Modern open plan living, kitchen, dining areas
- Walk in pantry/laundry
- Double-glazing throughout, plantation shutters
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water system
- Large outdoor entertainment area with deck
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Miele dishwasher and Smeg oven, gas cooktop and range hood
- Down lighting throughout, pendant lighting for bedrooms and dining area
- Generous sized garage with garden shed
- Close to schools, reserve, playgrounds, shopping, cafes and transport